Be an Affiliate of Wizards & Fairies!
To log into an existing affiliate account, click here.
Announcing Wizards & Fairies new affiliate program!
"Children's books are not going anywhere. They're going to be a very secure category in the marketplace," --former Association of Booksellers for Children executive director Kristen McLean, 2011.
We offer a generous commission for qualifying sales, cookies that don't expire for 30 days, access to a raft of graphic banners and product link boxes.
Eliminate the hassles of finding titles, suppliers, creating a website, order processing, shipping, refunds, and customer service. We do all that. All you do is grab some banners and throw them on your website! Use as few or as many as you wish.
We have a huge stake in your success. If we write you a check for $500, it means we have also made $500. The more sales you make, the more money we both make. Thatís why weíve gone to great lengths (and expense) to develop a motivating, easy-to-use website and high-quality selection of books.
Links and Banners
Use text links or our eye-catching graphical banners to link to individual product pages or to our home page. Many standard banner sizes and shapes are available. All you do is incorporate your affiliate tag and you will be paid for qualifying revenues coming through these links.
(Tongue-in-Cheek) Reasons to NOT Be an Affiliate with Wizards & Fairies
1. You would rather support a far-off corporate giant, because itís the easy thing to do. We do a lot of digging around to find underappreciated treasures Ė brilliant books published by Pagan artists, sometimes down at their local copy shop Ė wonderful, creative, fantastic Pagan books that have slipped below the publishing industryís radar. Massive media giants donít know they exist. But we do. Together, we can give these artists the fame and fortune they deserve.
2. Youíre okay with accepting extremely low commissions in return for a link to a site with millions of products not related to your interests or your audience. We pay a decent commission Ė 10% -- that makes being an affiliate worth your time; commissions much lower than that are a waste of everyoneís time and valuable bandwidth. If you help send customers our way, we want to give you fair rewards. And since each of our books are of interest to and will support pagan families, each commission you earn represents the health of our communities, families, and writers and artists.
3. The quality of the products you link to doesnít concern you. We carefully screen each and every book before we decide to stock it in the store, so that our customers are happy with their orders.
4. You arenít interested in exploring your options. Youíll follow the crowd and go with what everyone else does.
5. You donít mind being ripped off. Many major affiliate programs will count a sale towards your commissions only if the sale occurs during the customerís initial visit; the minute that person surfs away, any chance for you to earn a commission from that person is gone. We donít want to cheat you out of commissions like they do. Wizards & Fairies sets cookies to be good for 30 days, so that you get credit for a sale even if the customer waits until their next paycheck to buy.